Retro H.W.Carradice Saddle Bag and Lilly White Lewis Cape all sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Both of these came with a recent purchase and wont get used by me so will offer here and my Facebook page first as normal .

H.W.Carradice saddle bag in dirty and scruffy condition now thats the way it will arrive complete with cobwebs and dust . Measures 13" across and is 7" deep and 5 1/2" front to rear with 2 small flapped posckets that measure 6" tall and 4 1/5" wide and aprox 1" . All straps and buckles present including the 2 on the top for carrying cape rolled up . Came of a late 70's bike but unsure how old it is . The main compartment has a few thin areas but cant see any holes , main flap is frayed each side . Wooden pole is good and strong . Asking £25 plus postage or my hermes £5 or collected from NN8 .

Lilly White Lewis 100% Vinyl yellow cape size 39 which is the measurement in inches from below collar to bottom edge on the front , measured on the back it is 33" long . Complete with waist string but no thumb loops . Please note the back and inside is filthy and will arrive that way as unsure best way of cleaning it .
Asking £10 plus £3.50 posted or My hermes or collection from nn8

Loads more pictures on my flick r https://www.flickr.com/photos/68734341@N04/?

Attachments

• 100_5912.jpg
    100_5912.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 100_5930.jpg
    100_5930.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 39
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's