Raleigh Ventura Road Racing Bike SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
For Sale 1987 Raleigh Ventura Road Racing bike ideal as a tourer or commuting machine .

This bike is in timewarp condition and looks to have been hardly used and i was told it had only been used a handful of times and i wouldnt like to disagree with that statement .

Small/medium sized frame at 20 3/4" or 53cm from centre of crank to centre of seat pinch bolt and 22" or 56cm along the top tube centre to centre with a stand over height of 31" or 79cm , so ideal for around 5ft6" upwards area .

Reynolds 531 main tubes original blue and silver paintwork with a small number of marks due to poorly fitted light and rear carrier which have now been removed . Looks to be as near to original spec as could possibly be except for a change of saddle .

Full Shimano " Golden arrow" 12 speed gear system ie levers ,mechs and chainwheel . Weinmann type 500 calipers fr & rr operated by drill weinmann levers with black hoods .

Weinmann (16 x 622) 700c alloy rims laced to small flange maillard hubs with matching skewers fr & rr , original Vittorio Green line Pro team 700 x 25 tyres that have cracking on the sidewalls but ride ok .

Sr laprade 27.2mm semi fluted seat post with micro adjustment fitted with a kf design country gents gel saddle in very clean condition . Custom 95 mm quill stem with Raleigh engraved bars with original silver tape that has slight scuffing .SKS chromoplastic guards fr & rr please note rr has lost last couple of inches but still performs .

Just been serviced ie fresh grease in all bearings and wheels trued as required by my local bike shop , i will be replacing inner and outer brake cables before sale goes through and would recommend new tyres be fitted soon .

Asking £175 collected from Wellingborough NN8 POSTCODE or could be sent via a 2 day courier for an extra £25

only offered here and my facebook page at the moment

vent1.jpg vent2.jpg vent3.jpg vent4.jpg

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
now also listed on Gumtree and ctc

Top Bottom