racks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
i am trying to clear some room in my spares box and have some rear racks to go

will post some pics and details to any interested parties , once it warms up enough to in garage and take some pictures .

will only be between £5 - 10 ea plus postage and from memorey there is 4 of them

racks 002.JPG

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Satnavsaysstraight on is looking for a rack or two I think. See the wanted section. Might be worth postin on that thread.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

ok have put a picture on now and there is 5 in total , 2 fixed and 3 others

one is of a Pletscher alloy ( i think) rack with a sprung loaded section and a non sprung fr stopper ! came of a 27" wheeled bike, arms length is 30 cm with only 1 hole ( please note reflector not included ) there is mounting point on rear for light or reflector . cost £10 plus post

one is a Yuen i co ltd ( New Old Stock ) black painted with sprung loaded section , this was newly fitted to a 700c wheeled bike i bought but was never used , arms have 3 lower mounting holse at 34.5,35.5 & 36.5 cm so should fit 27 or 700 ! cost £7.50 plus
one is of a Taiwan (made) rack same as black one above but this has been used cant remember what it came off but has the 3 holes at same positions as above cost £7.50 plus post sold
one is a an unknown make black coated fixed rack , 1 tag at back for light or reflector mounting bolt holes are 33.5 cm from base of platform . cant remeber what this came off so unsure if 700 or 27 > no p clips or lower bolts included cost £15 posted
last one is a an unknown make plain alloy fixed rack no rear light mount point . fr frame fixings are slide adjustable whilst the arms are 34.5 cm from base of platform . again no fixings
cost £15 posted

more pics available as required just ask and if prices are high just say so

if anybody feels they want all of the please ask as need to go

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Kins not a dumb question at all , if you look at picture and see the 3 that have moveable legs they clamp around the rear stays just above the brake caliper and then the legs mount either via same holes as gaurds do or some frames have 2 stes of mounting holes , its easy really

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

So the chrome one would fit? 2nd from left on top row?
yes it should fit , but please note its not chrome

Top Bottom