Planet X SL Pro Carbon Sram Red for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bad boy

Über Member
Hello all, merry xmas .

For sale is my beloved PLANET X SL Pro

http://www.planet-x-bikes.co.uk/i/q/CBPXSLPRED/planet_x_pro_carbon_sram_red_road_bike

the above is selling new for £1,199.99 with the SRAM red mechs and shifters
I paid at the time around £1300 for mine with SRAM red mechs and shifters + the below:

FSA Carbon crank set
Planet x Ultra Light callipers in black
stelvio race tyres
planet x model B wheels
white sele Italia seat
planet x carbon bottle cage
cate eye strada wireless computer
Look Keo Easy pedals

Ill throw in the park tools gauge torque wrench set which is new, also I have a pair of practically brand new Bontranger race shoes with the look cleats attached size 45 I believe.

The bike is in exceptional condition, its been used literally no more than 7 times and has clocked up less than 350 DRY miles. More than welcome to come and see it anyone that does will see the thing is practically new.

Unfortunately I dont ride anymore apart from commuting due to my running commitments hence the sale, and I use my other winter bike for those duties. Apologies for the wrong sided pics ill get a better one so you can see the drive train etc.

Regarding price I was thinking around £800 but am open to sensible offers.

photo (2).JPG photo.JPG bontrager-race-road.jpg

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Hi mate

Is it a M or L? Also - where in London are you based?

Ta

amaferanga

Veteran
If those are the exact shoes you have in that picture then they don't have a carbon sole. They're good shoes still, but it's the Race RL and upwards that have the carbon sole.

Any interest in selling the torque wrench set separately?

OP
OP
B

bad boy

Über Member
If those are the exact shoes you have in that picture then they don't have a carbon sole. They're good shoes still, but it's the Race RL and upwards that have the carbon sole.

Any interest in selling the torque wrench set separately?

Hiya yes your right I've always wondered why the box said bronze carbon or something when the sole is not, I've removed this from the post above.

I'd rather include the torque wrench as part of this sale, sorry.

Top Bottom