Pedersen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User42423

Up for very reluctant sale here, is my much loved & well admired Pedersen cycle. It is the Copenhagen model & was built in the mid 1980s. Copying the original Dursley idea.

I bought it in February 2016, from the owner (cycling friend). As you can see, it's a large framed version (size 6) I think, so would suit someone over 6ft.

Since in my ownership, I've covered many happy miles.

Asking price........£1,000

001.JPG

Flyboy

Seriously!!!! I have never seen anything like that.

robgul

Legendary Member
There's a bloke local to me in Stratford-upon-Avon that rides one of those around town - the "hammock" seat looks pretty odd and flexes quite a lot - that coupled with the very high centre of gravity must make it an interesting experience?

Rob

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
There's a bloke local to me in Stratford-upon-Avon that rides one of those around town - the "hammock" seat looks pretty odd and flexes quite a lot - that coupled with the very high centre of gravity must make it an interesting experience?

Rob
I test rode a few in cph. Dead comfy on rough surfaces.

But for a breakdown in Anglo-Danish communications I'd have had a brand new one many months ago. I meant to put that right last summer but I ended my gig early and at short notice and didn't sort it before I fled.

I test rode a few in cph. Dead comfy on rough surfaces.

But for a breakdown in Anglo-Danish communications I'd have had a brand new one many months ago. I meant to put that right last summer but I ended my gig early and at short notice and didn't sort it before I fled.
Another close one here

Local guy owned one (German version) and was selling.

Unfortunately I was in the middle of purchasing the KettWiesel at the time so it was not possible.

OP
OP
U

User42423

Rob

Yes, I can confirm that.

Top Bottom