Pair of wheels with Shimano 600 hubs and 8 speed cassette

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tommy2

Über Member
Hi, I have recently replace my wheels because of the cassette not being compatible with my drive train (campagnolo).

Please bear in mind I am new to cycling so don't know a lot about the wheels, I will give as much info as I can but please satisfy yourself that they will suit and ask any questions before hand.

So, front and rear road wheels 700c, shimano 600 hubs (sound good, no grating or sticking), 8 speed cassette fitted looks to be in good condition, I think it is a screw on type and have been told it is to suit an older type (info gathered from CC forum and LBS).
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357139508.299935.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357139531.725555.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357139586.671927.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357139614.206117.jpg
Rim/braking surface seems to be in good condition (I checked it with a straight edge and could not see any wear/gap/dish.

Comes with QR skewers.
Not sure what they are worth, sensible offers considered.
Average postage seems to be about £15.

Bigsharn

Veteran
I'm not interested but I have a pair of wheels with Mavic rims, rear has a 105 hub. I paid £60, which should give you a good idea of price.

OP
OP
Tommy2

Tommy2

Über Member
Ha, worth 2 balloons and a stick then lol, they may be useful to someone I guess, cheers.
If no one on here wants them I might fleabay them.... Or bin them.

OP
OP
Tommy2

Tommy2

Über Member
Cheers for the offer bigjim but I think I'll keep them in the loft for that price.
It's definatley got 8 cogs.

Top Bottom