Pain Cave Set-up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maylian

Guru
So I'm in the process of having a garden room built, which is intended on being our home gym (doubling up as a spare bedroom/lounge in a pinch). The room will be networked and connected to our mains power as expected. So I'm trying to figure out whether I continue to use my tablet to run Zwift and use the companion app on my phone and have the TV for entertainment. Or whether there is a way of getting Zwift on the TV without the need for a separate PC.

I'm thinking that I'd want a 65" screen, but the main bit is to keep the set-up as cost friendly as possible. So now I'm after recommendations for a TV / set up for using my smart turbo trainer for Zwift (or an alternative) in the room.

bridgy

Legendary Member
One of your options for Zwift is an Apple TV box (Zwift runs off a dedicated App on there). Very quick, simple and easy to use.

If you have decent wireleess out there, the cheaper wifi only one at £149 will be fine, but if you want/need to hardwire the internet connection via ethernet cable you'll need the more expensive £169 option https://www.apple.com/uk/apple-tv-4k/

CXRAndy

Guru
Apple 4k TV box connect hdmi to 65"TV. I have 65" TV with PC. Hardwire a lan port and use an Access point WiFi.

Top Bottom