On-bike Fragrence

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Filling up my bosses car with some Premium Air this afternoon, I noticed that the air vending machine also vends "fragrence". I' ve no idea what in-car fragrance smells like, but I did note a gap in the marketplace for on-bike fragrance. In these times of Fragrence Maxxing, what style and flava of on-bike fragrance would appeal to today's young rider?
Can anyone suggest top notes, heart notes and base notes to suite an active, outdoor lifestyle.

postman

Squire
Cut grass and farmyard manure.With a slight hint of petrol fumes.The essence of outdoors for the young and upwardly mobile.

Gunk

Guru
Filling up my bosses car with some Premium Air this afternoon, I noticed that the air vending machine also vends "fragrence". I' ve no idea what in-car fragrance smells like, but I did note a gap in the marketplace for on-bike fragrance. In these times of Fragrence Maxxing, what style and flava of on-bike fragrance would appeal to today's young rider?
Can anyone suggest top notes, heart notes and base notes to suite an active, outdoor lifestyle.

Does that sort of nonsense still go on these days where bosses think their employees are common servants?

I was a boss for many years and genuinely managed my business with the attitude that I would never ask anyone to do anything I wasn’t prepared to do myself.

If I had a boss who asked me to fill up his car, it would be a two word answer :cursing:

OP
OP
M

MichaelW2

Guru
Does that sort of nonsense still go on these days where bosses think their employees are common servants?

I was a boss for many years and genuinely managed my business with the attitude that I would never ask anyone to do anything I wasn’t prepared to do myself.

If I had a boss who asked me to fill up his car, it would be a two word answer :cursing:

He filled the tyres, I just watched the presdure guage

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Sweat and old chain lube from the last puncture. Rain soaked clothes too.

Top Bottom