Oakley Radarlock ( New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
These custom build Oakleys are unmarked, brand new and never been used. The Radarlock is the upgraded version of the old Radar, the difference being a small button located inside the frame which allows the arm to pivot away from the frame making lens changing much easier. The Radarlock is a lighter, streamlined version of the classic Radar.

The glasses comprise a matte grey frame with polished black arm bands, black earsocks and red icons. Positive red iridium and Ice iridium Path lenses, carry case, microfibre bag and all Oakley documentation.

£70 inc p+p.

Lock_zpsd51cdfbe.jpg

Advertised elsewhere.

grumpyoldgit

Über Member
PM sent

Hi SF. I've seen you sell a few pairs of Oakley's and wondered if you were in the trade.

I'm only asking as I've lost the black nose piece off my Half Jackets and wondered if you could source one/had one knocking about by any chance.

Of course if your just selling your own collection I understand :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Silver Fox

Silver Fox

Guru
Hi SF. I've seen you sell a few pairs of Oakley's and wondered if you were in the trade.

I'm only asking as I've lost the black nose piece off my Half Jackets and wondered if you could source one/had one knocking about by any chance.

Of course if your just selling your own collection I understand :thumbsup:

Not in the trade Smokey but I collect them and like to prune the collection from time to time.

Sorry, don't have any Half Jacket nose pieces, got some M Frame nose pieces knocking around if they're any use. Oakley do spare bits 'n bobs for the Half Jacket, for a tenner. They're at the end of 01727 795791

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom