Oakley Radar + lenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My genuine Oakley Radar glasses are looking for a new home.

Matte black frame, gun metal icons with grey earsocks. The lenses are the smaller Path shape in black iridium polarized, yellow and clear. Apart from a hair line scratch on the clear lens, which isn't visible when wearing, the lenses and frame are like new. The sale includes a brand new Oakley case to carry the glasses and one spare lens.

£60 inc p+p.

RadarPath_zps7d6dc130.jpg

In addition, I'm also selling a set of the larger Pitch shape Radar lenses in black iridium polarised, grey, persimmon, yellow and clear.

£25 inc p+p. Or, £15 if you buy the Radar frame and Path lenses aswell.

Pitchlenses_zps7d43d352.jpg

Advertised elsewhere.

p1tse

Are the radars frame just one size or do they come in different sizes

Does it come with original box, soft pouches to wipe lenses, any spare ear and nose pieces

Polarized, does it mean it gets lighter and darker depending on light condition

OP
OP
Silver Fox

Silver Fox

Guru
Are the radars frame just one size or do they come in different sizes

Does it come with original box, soft pouches to wipe lenses, any spare ear and nose pieces

Polarized, does it mean it gets lighter and darker depending on light condition

The Radar frame comes in an Asian fit which I understand is a slightly smaller size, the one I'm selling is the standard size. The glasses come in a brand new original Oakley carry case with a soft pouch, no spare nose piece or ear socks i'm afraid.

Polarized filters the glare, the lighter to dark is a photochromic lens which these are not.

Another forum member has already shown interest and has first dibs.

p1tse

Thanks for the reply
I'll keep my eye on here but seeing you have first dibs already I'll keep my eyes peeled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom