Numerous Things: A Garmin, Planet X 45 Clincher Front, SRAM Rival 10spd RH Shifter...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dhd.evans1

OK, probably all longshots but here goes:

For me:
- Planet X 45 Clincher Front Wheel only; i have the set, but the front one has damage to the carbon so not being used. Willing to pay.
- SRAM Rival 10spd RH shifter; mine is sticking so a replacement would be ace. Willing to pay sensible cash, but not desperate

For my young lad who aspires to road ride:
- A Garmin; something simple that does time, distance, speed. Anyone got anything in a drawer they'd be willing to part with?

Captain Scarlet

Über Member
Hello I maybe able to help.

Currently have a Garmin Edge 25 and Edge 820 sitting in a drawer. The 820 has been great but the battery life is down to 2-3 hours at best, less when it gets colder. The 820 can be customised to show speed, time, distance, temp amongst other things. Screens can be set up to suit.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I have a 10 speed Apex right shifter which is an exact replacement for Rival (just one step down on the quality chain) that is no longer in use if it's any good.
If needed I also have an Apex 10 speed rear derailluer (medium cage I think) to go with it.

OP
OP
dhd.evans1

dhd.evans1

Thanks both; just about to head off to work but @Captain Scarlet, the 25 sounds ideal for my young lad - how much would you like for it?. @Jenkins, I will get back to you - i just replaced the cable in my LH shifter last night and it was exhibiting the same sticky, non-releasing of the cable - i'm thinking that instead of an issue with the shifters it might be downstream in the outers under the handlebars. Going to strip and recable next week and see ifi it's my poor mechanicing that are have cause the issue.

Top Bottom