Now Then...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello from Dumbarton! Been reading threads on this page recently on what looks a very decent site :thumbsup: Now for the boring bit...I'm a forty something (deffo no lycra) male who commutes 20 miles 2/3 a week & try to get out at the weekends for a wee leisure ride. Recently got a new hybrid for this purpose via the cycle to work scheme, a Trek 8.4ds. And that, er, is about it. Cheers!!

stephec

Squire
Welcome Steve, we have another regular poster from Dumbarton on here, but don't worry we won't tar you with the same brush. :smile:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Hello from Dumbarton! Been reading threads on this page recently on what looks a very decent site :thumbsup: Now for the boring bit...I'm a forty something (deffo no lycra) male who commutes 20 miles 2/3 a week & try to get out at the weekends for a wee leisure ride. Recently got a new hybrid for this purpose via the cycle to work scheme, a Trek 8.4ds. And that, er, is about it. Cheers!!

Greeting from a fellow sufferer from Dumbarton!

Fubar

Guru

Hi from across the country ;)

roryo07

:hello: hello

Top Bottom