Norfolk cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Been quite a while since I posted on here, due to personal circumstances. Anyway I think I'm finally ready to start riding consistently again, I hope! Had a few false dawns these past 4-5 years. I think it would help if I had someone to ride with occasionally. Is there anyone around the Norwich or North Norfolk area who would like some company? Mainly used ti riding between Aylsham and coast, don't like group rides, tried a club several years ago. Fit enough to do 30-40 miles at the moment, would like to get back to long rides, even though I'm 67 next week. Hoping there's someone around here. Thanks in advance.

ren531

Über Member
Been quite a while since I posted on here, due to personal circumstances. Anyway I think I'm finally ready to start riding consistently again, I hope! Had a few false dawns these past 4-5 years. I think it would help if I had someone to ride with occasionally. Is there anyone around the Norwich or North Norfolk area who would like some company? Mainly used ti riding between Aylsham and coast, don't like group rides, tried a club several years ago. Fit enough to do 30-40 miles at the moment, would like to get back to long rides, even though I'm 67 next week. Hoping there's someone around here. Thanks in advance.

Not near you myself but good luck with your search and good luck with getting back into riding again.

I'm near Trunch, I've been trying to get back into cycling after a few years break, like yourself, many false starts but my heart really isn't in to it. My rapidly gaining weight over those years (4 stone) means I'm only at the 20 mile stage. If you ever cycle this way towards Mundesley etc I could meet up, that would give you the 40 odd mile you can do by cycling this way and back again!

OP
OP
G

Goldenretriever

Veteran

Hi Broughtonblue, funnily enough Trunch is on one of my old routes, which is about 45 miles! Would be happy to cycle over and meet when we're both free. Thanks for your interest.

Top Bottom