Nokia Lumia 920 with Charging Plate. Fully Boxed.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I got this as an upgrade a couple of weeks ago, (paperwork to prove), but it's too advanced for me so I'm selling it on.

Fully boxed, everything is in unmarked mint condition and there is a fitted cover and also a DT-900 Nokia wireless charging plate as well.

This is Nokia's flagship phone, and the screen is amazing TBH.

They retail around £450 upwards, and I'm asking £350 for the bundle with the charging plate, (rrp approx. £50 on it's own).

PM me for more details or if you are interested, I'd much rather sell it to a CC'er than a fleabayer!

$(KGrHqEOKpwE7IT1lWnFBRfooUz,4Q~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16FHJG!FFmu4mPHgBRfoo(CfWQ~~60_12.JPG

AndyRM

XOXO
Is it locked to a particular network?

buggi

Bird Saviour
brilliant phone, i've got one. stick with it mate, you'll be fine once you get used to it. i actually find it very user friendly, just like Nokia always were. the camera is brilliant HD.

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
3 phones are locked and are normally hard if not impossible to unlock, not like Vodafone, o2 ect which are just a code.
Ah OK, I don't know the first thing about such things TBH, the older I get the more of a luddite I seem to become.

A Cyclist

Über Member
The last phone I bought for myself was from 3 and they charged £15 (if my memory works..) to unlock it. Also, many phone shops can unlock 3 phones I believe. Orange are the tough ones I guess.

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Found a new standard o2 sim and had it cut down into a micro sim and it does seems the phone is locked to 3.

I have no doubt it can be unlocked by high street phone shops, but I'm not getting involved in that and I'm selling it as it is, a completely unmolested immaculate 3 phone.

Anyone interested in the best phone on the market before I fleabay it?

Top Bottom