New to all this, but hello 👋

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The last bike I sat on was our lads’ old Tomahawk back in the day when riding to school was the norm and kids had absolute disregad for risk and social convention.
I know jack little about cycling to be honest but have purchased recently a women’s ‘vintage’ Raleigh bike circa 1970’s which I hope will transport me back to the glory days of my youth and forward to the body of a post pandemic goddess...
I have found lock down tough and I’m not ashamed to say my mental health has taken a bit of a bashing.
A friend of a friend of a friend recommended this site and said I needed to get off my fat a@@@.
So here I am: available for general chat and inspiration. Real deal cyclists please do not be offended - you have my respect and go safely on your way.

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
Real deal cyclists please do not be offended
Anyone that gets on a bike of any type is the real deal. :welcome:

OP
OP
Old dog new tricks
Just getting used to navigating the site. Terrified I hit the wrong button and find my self signed up for a triathlon or mammoth charity bike ride 🚴 . Nothing to see here , only jelly wobbly potato legs 🤣

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
Hello there. Plenty of threads on here from people just starting out.
Don't try going too far at first. Little & often is good. You're starting at a good time of year, the weather should be kind to you.

Chris S

Legendary Member
:welcome:

Top Bottom