New stem?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vesalius73

New Member
I suffer back problems daily without hopping on a bike so willing to try everything.

I've had a bike fit to gains good central equidistant position. I've not changed it yet but I had the option to change stem to a 90mm from a 110.

Anyone gone down this route and has it made a massive difference ?

I know it's horses for courses and everyone is different but thought I'd ask
 

Milkfloat

An Peanut
If during the bike fit you tried the 110 and it felt better I am surprised that you did not leave with one on your bike.
 
OP
OP
V

Vesalius73

New Member
If during the bike fit you tried the 110 and it felt better I am surprised that you did not leave with one on your bike.
Without having the knowledge I thought the lad was just trying to make some more money from me so I resisted.

It was only last week so I've been toying with it since
 

lpretro1

Guest
For goodness sake - if you have paid somebody for a bike fit because they are a professional at it and then ignore their advice on the basis they might be just trying to make money out of you why did you bother paying them - presumably a good amount of dosh - for the fit in the first place? He was never going to make his fortune out of selling you a stem whatever!
 
Top Bottom