New member in East Devon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Danielson1989

Hi people I'm 26 from honiton just got back into my cycling and am looking for new people to go out riding with!! Problem is in my area a lot of roadies around here have massive egos and I'm not that sorta person. I just love being out on the road without a care in the world just you and the open road infront of you. I'm a really down to earth person and really easy going. I honestly don't know what level I'm at I cycle about 150-200 miles a week I try to do 3-4 40 mile rides a week I wouldn't say I'm fast in the slightest I'm probably stupidly slow but would just be cool to meet up with new people with similar interests really.

Well hope to hear from you all soon and cheers. :-)

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:welcome: I'm up in Leicester so no use as a riding buddy but hope you find some.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Same town as me. There's quite a lot of cycling of all kinds going on here. The Tyred Dinosaurs do shortish rides of 25 miles or less and a few tours. Wednesday Nighters do a pub run every Wednesday evening and some weekend events. I run Audax UK events. There's the tri club, and a few other groups as well.
Local groups include CTC, Exeter Wheelers, Sid Valley CC, and the Axe Valley Pedallers.

Top Bottom