New member from Belize

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fitfruitie

Hello!
I started cycling a year or so ago as a supplemental exercise. We've recently moved to Belize City and, since there's no powerlifting gym, I'm focusing more on cycling. I'm kind of terrified of riding on the roads but there are lots of folks on bikes around here and LOADS of team cyclists on the weekend roads so at least drivers are used to it. Glad to have found these forums. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions!

Lauri

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Welcome. If you have any two wheel-related question, you'll get loads of good advice here.

Have fun.

OP
OP
fitfruitie

fitfruitie

Thanks, everyone! There are lots of cyclists here. The weekend roads are loaded with them. I don't know any of them, though. :-)

Windy, which is good because it's so flat, it's about my only resistance. Not as warm as when I arrived. Quite nice!
I quite like it being flat, it allows me to do a lot of freewheeling. There is a route that my friends and I like which is a long gradual climb out finishing at a pub and then a nice leisurely ride back.

JD42

Hills are nature's way of culling the weak
Belize City...now there is an interesting place. Spent some time there and out on the Cayes ^_^

Top Bottom