New 105 11sp chainrings

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Never used removed immediatly

105 50/34 compact chainrings and bolts

20170812_121840.jpg

£35 posted via paypal gift

And

Fun sponge
Hi Jowwy, I'm interested but have no PayPal - any other way I can get payment to you?

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Hi Jowwy, I'm interested but have no PayPal - any other way I can get payment to you?
Sorry i missed this post and paypal only im sorry as i have no other way of receiving payment

And

Fun sponge
Apologies to you jowwy. I didn't reply earlier I've been a bit busy dealing with life - I had to dash away with work, then my wife was on her bike and got taken out by a car turning across her. Fractured shoulder, fractured leg and a broken jaw, cuts abrasions, etc.....apart from that she's fine :sad:
Sorry to miss the sale.
And.

Apologies to you jowwy. I didn't reply earlier I've been a bit busy dealing with life - I had to dash away with work, then my wife was on her bike and got taken out by a car turning across her. Fractured shoulder, fractured leg and a broken jaw, cuts abrasions, etc.....apart from that she's fine :sad:
Sorry to miss the sale.
And.

Don't tell her that her accident caused you to miss out on the chainrings or her injuries combined with her remorse on causing you to miss out may be too much for her to bear.

Seriously though, they sound like nasty injuries - I hope her recovery goes well and she's back on the bike before too long.

Graham

Top Bottom