Mystery Savings Account Card

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just found an old card case with a load of reward cards in and a bank savings card with chip in it. Obviously since I do not recall I had it the card was old and has expired. It is in my name so I must have set it up. Is there an easy way to find out what account it is and refers to and whether it is still current? OR is it a head to the nearest branch case with suitable ID? I just wondered whether online or the banking app can help me find the account details. The cars has a sort code but no account number just the card number.

Anyone know much about this?

PaulSB

Squire
If the card is as old as you seem to be suggesting it won't be associated with any online banking you may have.

I'd head down the branch with evidence of your current banking, separate proof of address, utility bill etc. and passport.

OP
OP
T

Time Waster

Veteran
It was after I had an online banking facility being 2016 I think but without more details like account number I can not do any online banking.

It is annoying as they have shut down so many banks locally that I have friday afternoon mobile banking if I can get there in the next village or drive into a town and hope it is still open when I get there, short opening times on saturday.

classic33

Leg End Member
You're certain it's for a bank account?
Tactile cards have only been removed from circulation within the last 10 years. Banks not issuing new tactile cards unless requested.

Call the number printed on the back.

Top Bottom