My New Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So for those that know me, know that I have saved long and hard this year, dreamed of different machines, procrastinated test rode, dithered, test rode, dithered some more then got a proper fit a couple of weeks back and made up my mind.

So here she is. My new additions a Spesh Roubaix SL Pro. I took it out in anger this evening just for a quick spin and I was massively surprised as the difference of riding carbon v’s alu. Its quick, very quick and climbs well but mostly I was very surprised at the road buzz it cancelled out oh and it weights 7.4kgs ;)

I took a quick couple of snaps but will do some proper ones later with a better write up.

11ttrsw.jpg

ehlzx0.jpg

al3pmo.jpg

1zbgu11.jpg

dn2eiw.jpg

4gkbw4.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
nice mate, very nice.. welcome to the Roubaix club.. and about bleedin' time too.. look forward to seeing it in the flesh and having a right old feel..;)

iLB

Hello there
bloody hell thats a nice bike clive, better than a planet x any day of the week that's for sure! is that DA or ultegra on there?

OP
OP
Mista Preston

Mista Preston

Veteran
iLB said:
bloody hell thats a nice bike clive, better than a planet x any day of the week that's for sure! is that DA or ultegra on there?

yep, my budget changed a bit :smile: its DA except the brake calipers and front mech.....

I cant stop smiling :biggrin:

OP
OP
Mista Preston

Mista Preston

Veteran
ianrauk said:
nice mate, very nice.. welcome to the Roubaix club.. and about bleedin' time too.. look forward to seeing it in the flesh and having a right old feel..:smile:

i reckon it was your bikes subliminal messages that made me get one in the end. I must say I was beginning to think i would never buy a new bike

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Crikey that's nice mate!! And blimey, that cost a lot, nearly as much as my bent!!!

Top Bottom