my Claud Butler Roubaix roadie on ebay.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Hi Matt, do you have a 'buy now' amount at all? I'm looking for a basic road bike for commuting and this'd suit.

OP
OP
M

Matt1705

Über Member
I hadn't really given It much thought. I'm selling it because I'm skint and haven't got the patience to sort out the gears etc.
Also gives me an excuse to buy a triban 3 :ohmy:

All Sensible offers considered :-)

DCLane

My budget's about £80 - it's to replace the Raleigh Airlite whilst my insurance claim with Leeds City Council goes through. Althought they're naturally fighting it. I'm passing your way on the evening of the 20th.

Currently I'm relying on a 1980's Raleigh Team for 150+ commuting miles a week and it's showing the strain. There's a couple of possibles locally but I've not followed them up yet.

OP
OP
M

Matt1705

Über Member
A little less than I'd hoped, but probably fair considering the bikes condition. and as you're not rushed you may as well wait for the auction to end. You might even get It cheaper ;-)

DCLane

No problem. You never know - like bikes near me it may go for a stupidly high sum. It seems as if everyone in Yorkshire's got TDF fever when it comes to road bikes!

OP
OP
M

Matt1705

Über Member
Less than 3 hours left and currently at £26...

OP
OP
M

Matt1705

Über Member
The winner lives In Bristol which isn't close really but I'm visiting family down that way soon so will be delivering it then

Top Bottom