My beautiful Pug

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi there,

Very reluctant sale of my beautiful Columbus steel framed Peugeot (room in the garage has become a problem according to my wife!). The ride is lovely and I'm actually really going to miss it.
It's a 53cm frame with some light scratching and small chips to the frame and forks that you'd associate with the age of it but nothing major (tried to show some in the pictures). Sora Flightdeck 8 speed shifters and derailleurs. 105 brakes and some vintage Ultegra SPD pedals (one sided but go really well with the look of the bike). Selle Royal saddle, Miche headset and the wheels and tyres have many miles left in them.
It really is good to go and would make a perfect winter commuter (that's what I'd planned but the wife has other ideas).
Looking for £100 ono and would need to collect from Wollaston, Northamptonshire.
IMG_0777.JPG IMG_0778.JPG IMG_0779.JPG IMG_0783.JPG IMG_0784.JPG IMG_0788.JPG IMG_0789.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0781.JPG
    IMG_0781.JPG
    233.7 KB · Views: 3

OP
OP
Easytigers

Easytigers

Guru
No probs Biggs. Looking at the link it's the original chainset. The tyres seem to match as well but they can't be original can they :eek:. If so they definitely last!!!

Top Bottom