Mudguard question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi everyone. So I have my eyes set on either:

Set one

Set two

But is set one too big for my bike? Set one has 48mm profile and all I need is 28c maximum clearance.

So, should I go for set two which is 35mm clearance minimum??

TIA

Psyclist.
 

Andrew Brown

Veteran
I've just fitted my long serving sks chtomoplasrics to new bike, the guards are specified for up to 25 or 28 I think, but ample room for 32s on this setup. Some 32 profiles are close to 25 in another tyre brand I've found! Its very variable...
 
OP
OP
Psyclist

Psyclist

Guru
Location
Northamptonshire
Psyclist its spring now so there wont be any more rain till next year !

It's been pi**ing it down here in Kettering the last few days. I've had to change three pairs of trousers in a day :sad: April usually is known for having rain a lot too. Just ordered the SKS Raceblades which don't require fitting under the callipers.
 
Top Bottom