Muc off uber wax set - £15 rrp £40

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

broady

Veteran
Muc-Off-Uber-Wax-Kit-150g-Bike-Cleaner-Pink-Black-AW15-317.jpg
My uncle is a trader and occasionally picks up bike related bits.
He has picked up several of these Muc off über wax sets and is selling them at £15 collected or £18 delivered.

I don't know much about them other than they are £40 at wiggle.

Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll let him know

OP
OP
broady

broady

Veteran
Here is the description:

Muc-Off Uber Wax Kit 150g provides ultimate protection from the elements whilst also giving you a show winning shine, with an advanced formula, suitable for all types of frame finish.

Ultimate Protection and shineMuc-Off Uber Wax changes the rules when it comes to deep gloss protection! Formulated with an extremely high concentration of pure North Brazilian Carnauba, natural oils and the finest blend of luxury ingredients.

Advanced FormulaUber Wax is Muc-Off’s most technically advanced wax to date. It creates an incredible hydrophobic finish that is exceptionally resistant to road salts, harmful UV rays, acid rain and industrial fallout. We think that every bike is an investment worth protecting and Muc-Off Uber Wax does just that. The products high concentration of Carnauba wax acts as a barrier between your bikes frame and the elements. Despite this high concentration of Carnauba, our Uber Wax is super simple to apply and almost as effortless to buff away. As our luxury Wax doesn’t contain any abrasives, it’s suitable on all paint types, metals, colours and carbon fibre. The only thing you need to be prepared for when using Muc-Off Uber Wax, is a show winning shine and aerodynamic efficient protection for your frame.

Directions for use:Step 1 - Ensure the bike is cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.

Step 2 - Wash and dry the bike before applying pre-wax cleanser to ensure the paint is clean and ready to bond the wax.

Step 3 - Using foam applicator pad, apply a thin layer of wax in straight lines.

Step 4 - Wait 10-15 for the wax to set and bond to the surface before buffing to a deep, high gloss shine. Use a microfibre cloth and turn regularly.

About Bike Cleaner

Keeping your bike clean can be an issue in the wet winter months, so at Wiggle we keep a large range of products specifically designed to make the job as easy as possible. We stock a large range of bike specific cleaning brushes that are designed for getting into the small spaces and even into the cassette, we also carry a range of chain cleaners meaning you do not need to remove the chain to clean it. You will also find a range of citrus degreasers and bike specific cleaning fluids which will help remove dirt without the need to strip the bike down. And once it's all clean we also do a range of lubricants to make sure it keeps moving on your next ride.

Top Bottom