Mangapurua landing New Zealand

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bing Bong

Has anybody cycled the track from Wakaohora to Mangapurua landing over the Bridge to Nowhere ? If so , what was the track like?

IaninSheffield

Veteran
I guess you've already trawled through the 'Tubes, but does this help:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Wur2rEsJM

OP
OP
B

Bing Bong

Another crazy question from a new member. Yeh, I'm the Local Legend on Strava, zero of zero in 90 days!
Can you tell me why this is a crazy question? Why would I look at your Strava? Are we all not new members at some point?
But thanks for the advice and words of encouragement from an old member.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
Can you tell me why this is a crazy question? Why would I look at your Strava? Are we all not new members at some point?
But thanks for the advice and words of encouragement from an old member.

Sadly amongst a group of friendly, knowledgeable people this place has the odd sad case who believe it's there job to police the internet.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Sadly amongst a group of friendly, knowledgeable people this place has the odd sad case who believe it's there job to police the internet.

Wasn't trying to police anything. We've been getting a lot of random questions from new members that never come back after the initial question. This one seemed quite random as we are a UK forum.

OP
OP
B

Bing Bong

Thanks for the replies and help. Got a ten week trip planned in NZ and just trying to fine tune one or two sections. Thought a post on the " Touring and adventure cycling" page might throw up some helpful advice, nice to see the majority of members are willing to help others. Cheers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom