Lots of bits for Sale (saddle, pedals, frame)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nathan AV

All prices include P+P, payments by Paypal Gift please. All images can be found on the link at the bottom.

• SPD platform and reflector set. For use with SPD pedals, these have been used but are in perfectly good working condition. £7
  • Prologo Max Ti 1.4 Saddle. In a really good condition, markings still visible on the saddle rail. Saddle cover can be changed to suit bike colour/owners preference. £30
  • Shimano Tiagra 4600 2x10 Speed shifters. In good working condition with a few scratches where they have rested on the walls etc at stops. £50
  • Campagnolo record Ultra Torque outboard cups (Brand New), Italian thread. £10
  • Shimano Ultegra 6700 Front mech. In Great condition. 34.9mm clamp. £16
  • Shimano m520 spd pedals. These have pitting to the surface but still function perfectly. £12
  • Shimano Ultegra Pedals. I dont know much about these or how I got them, what I do know is these seem old as they do not fit the current spd Sl cleats. really good condition however. £15
  • Shimano R540 pedals (brand new) These have been fitted and removed immediately without being clipped in or used. (I purchased some 105 pedals) £18
  • Axiom Gran-Fondo DLX bag. brand new. Purchased for the longer bike rides but obscured my trusted rear light so kept it off. Fitted to the bike but never seen the light of day so came straight off. £16
  • Roux Vercors R9 frame. Some minor sections on brake boss's where the paint has come away (will not see this when brakes are fitted). Cable outer left in place as a guide, these could be reused but I would change them. Seatpost included and I will include the stem and bars if the buyer wants them. I will double check the sizing as I knew there was something I had forgot. I am 6ft1 so i'm sure its the 58cm version. £150
    http://rouxbikes.co.uk/shop/vercors-r9/#!prettyPhoto

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nathandouglass/ (yes I am aware I still have the Christmas table cloth on)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nathan AV

Nathan AV

Shifters Sold

OP
OP
Nathan AV

Nathan AV

Ultegra front mech and the ultegra 6600 pedals sold. Any remaining offers on the other items as I hope they will be gone before the weekend so I don't have to list them on eBay.

Last edited:
Top Bottom