Lejog

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tinker

I’m doing lejog in May 2018. I’ve sorted route, accommodation and support vehicle. Which is basically my partner driving full length of the country. Fantastic. I’m taking two bikes one super lightweight carbon the other drop bar tourer. Is this cheating.

Slick

Guru
Sounds amazing, especially with such an understanding partner. Enjoy.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Tinker

Tinker

Thanks. This is the first forum I’ve joined. I’m 55 and a very keen cyclist averaging 150ish miles a week. Hoping to here about other people’s cycling adventures and mishaps. Cos we all have them. Anyway hope you all have a good year of cycling. Cheers T

OP
OP
Tinker

Tinker

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Should be a memorable trip but why don’t you ditch the support vehicle and get your partner to join you on the ride?
Good point but she is a total non cyclist. She will probably be planning every fine restaurant she can go to all way up the country. It’s more of a bag drop than support vehicle. Anyway getting excited now it’s this year

I’m doing lejog in May 2018. I’ve sorted route, accommodation and support vehicle. Which is basically my partner driving full length of the country. Fantastic. I’m taking two bikes one super lightweight carbon the other drop bar tourer. Is this cheating.
Its just one way of doing it. Its your adventure, enjoy. I did it in 2017

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
@Tinker i dont think its cheating at all , just both enjoy it

Top Bottom