Ladies Assos Autumn/Winter Cycling Bib Tights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
With the cooler weather approaching, I am selling my hardly used Assos cycling bib tights. I don't get on with them and they are the wrong size to boot. The model number on the label is LL.607.5.Lady Campionissimo. They are the previous model of this in black and size large. http://www.wiggle.co.uk/assos-womens-llhabu-s5-bib-tights/.

They are in excellent condition with only 1 tiny rub mark from the saddle on one leg (mark is too small to photo but is about 4-5mm long by 2mm wide). They don't hang well to photo but looks identical to the ones on the wiggle site.

Some useful photos are attached... They have been washed once or twice maximum when it became apparently they and I were not going to get on (I have gone back to the non-bib tights).

IMG_1090.JPG

I will try to locate an assos bag to throw in with the sale (for washing them in), but an not including it as part of the sale, if you get my drift.

Bank transfer is preferred please - or cash on collection.

£110 including postage which will be signed for and insured
£100 if you want to collect (I can usually help out with the Warrington/Manchester/Newcastle-under-Lyme/Chester area).

IMG_1091.JPG IMG_1092.JPG IMG_1093.JPG

They are only for sale until 29th August because I go on holiday then...

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
Price drop before they go to flea'bay...

£80

Top Bottom