Kos/Greece bicycle hire.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I'm unexpectedly in Kos next week and want to hire a bike.

I've hired bikes abroad before and always made contact in advance to arrange things and pay a deposit, usually starts off with filling in an enquiry form on the company's website to initiate the conversation.

Trouble is, while Google/Google maps shows multiple providers around my hotel and the adjacent Kos town, none of them seem to have websites, or email, or WhatsApp or anything resembling information about what they do. Many appear to be bicycle/moped/beach buggy general holiday hire places that may only provide the cheap and cheerful seafront pub bikes sort of thing.

Anyone know how the rental model works out there? Short of making a dozen expensive international calls to try and find the one shop that can supply a decent quality road bike, how do I contact the hire shops?

Help, please......

vickster

Legendary Member
Ask the hotel? They’re usually pretty helpful and responsive to email

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Due to the time difference I think I missed getting a response from the hotel office today.

I'll probably just end up taking my cycling gear anyway and try to find somewhere that can provide a walk-in hire. We only decided and booked last night and fly on Sunday so I guess this is the downside to last minute hols? I'll survive?

Top Bottom