Knog Frog Lights & Shimano 600 brake levers & MET Helmet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Psyclist

Über Member
As I've given up biking for a while, I've decided to sell the remainder of my bike bits.

NOTE: I've advertised these only on here. Not elsewhere (yet) If I don't end up selling within 24 hours, these will be advertised elsewhere too.

Payment to be by Paypal. If you pay with Paypal Goods, please don't forget the 4% fee added to it, so I get my firm price.

First up are my Knog Frog lights. Unbelievably bright for little lights. I used them twice, and bought them a month back. They're just collecting dust. Looking for £8 posted or offers as I paid £15 for these and they're basically new.

Secondly, are my Shimano 600 levers, no hoods as they ripped. They go for quite a lot (around £30 GBP) on ebay without hoods, but I'm asking for £12 posted or offers. Should be able to find hoods fro them on places like ebay etc.

Lastly, my MET Cosmo helmet. Bought this last October, but I haven't crashed on it or anything. Still perfect. I removed the MET stickers, but on the inside of the helmet is all of the info to prove it's an MET. It's 'Unisize 54-61cm' I'm asking for £12 posted or offers.

Thanks.

p4pb9645909.jpg

p4pb9645910.jpg

p4pb9645912.jpg

p4pb9645980.jpg

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I'll take those lights mate if I may.

Top Bottom