Kinlin 700c Wheelset (Used on Single Speed)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skupp

Bought these 2 years ago for my Langster, which later suffered a frame fracture and was taken outta commission. Have been left in my conservatory since then.

Blurb from website...

"Kinlin Super alloy series rims, XR-300 rims, X eyelets

---The Kinlin XR-300 is a lightweight aerodynamic aluminum rim that can be built up as an everyday trainer or race day wheelset. The 30mm depth provides lateral stiffness, high-strength and durability.

The Kinlin XR-300 features a lightweight semi-deep aero rim section that weighs in at only 465 grams. The XR-300's 30mm depth dramatically increases cross-sectional stiffness, which allows reliable wheels to be built with lower spoke counts than traditional box-section rims."

Had these built for me by Pearsons in Sutton, for over 150 squids. Also includes Gatorskin tyres. Also including the original rim from the Langster I owned previously (that one well used and rim only)

Looking for around £60 pounds for all 3 - collected from Hither Green (SE13). Relocating to Singapore so my fixie and these rims need to go. Need to collect by 7th of March.

20130228_171714.jpg

Cheers, Daniel.

NotFabian

EACC
just to clarify, the rear wheel from your langster, fixed/free hub? is this the well worn rim?

edit: forgive my thickness if you've made this clear already.:rolleyes:

OP
OP
S

skupp

Hi NotFabian,

The rim from the Langster is The old wheel. The 2 rims for sale are ones that I bought as the original ones were well worn.

The 2 rims had less than 200 kms put on them until the frame failed on the Langster, so I replaced the bike with a new one - so these 2 rims have been sat in the conservatory for last 2 years.

Will also include 1 gatorskin tyre, and one brand new continental tyre.

Clearing stuff out as I am leaving UK on Friday :smile:

Cheers,
Daniel.

OP
OP
S

skupp

Hi Red Rider,

The brand on the Kinlin rim is called Saiguan. Tis what Pearsons at the time recommended.

Cheers,
Daniel.

NotFabian

EACC
I am interested but don't live local at all (Irish sea between you and I) was gonna ask about postage. If you don't get rid, and you're willing to post, let me know.

OP
OP
S

skupp

Hi Not Fabian,

Thought you were a little far field... Not sure how I could safely post these over to you - don't have the original boxes. They are light but take up a bit of space - but will keep your offer in mind.

Cheers!
Daniel.

NotFabian

EACC
:thumbsup:

OP
OP
S

skupp

Ok no worries... Thanks for letting me know.

Any other takers before these get shipped off to ebay?

Cheers,
Daniel.

Top Bottom