Kinesis Racelight T2 winter bike 57cm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

macp

Guru
Morning all
My Kinesis is up for sale as I am finally forced to admit its slightly too big for me and I am dropping to a smaller frame size. The bike is fitted with full 105 gearset and Mavic Aksium wheels with newish Specialized Armadillo tyres. I have fitted a shorter FSA stem than that shown and a new Charge Spoon saddle but I still have the old saddle & stem shown here which obviously I will throw in. I will be keeping the peddles. Generally its in very nice condition I tend to be a bit anal that way but there is a very small patch of corrosion on one of the rear forks and a small patch on the rear fork bridge. Nothing serious just being honest. Offers around £300 please bike located in South Cheshire. Delivery is possible within a reasonable distance.

14343530301_62c383a4f8_b.jpg

Last edited:

Jamieyorky

Veteran
whats the size buddy ?

OP
OP
macp

macp

Guru
Hi Jamie its in the thread title 57cm or is there another dimension I should have put down :wacko:. By the way that measurement is the top tube.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
i presume then yours is 57cm seat tube c/t ?

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
I really like it..........I'm crap with bike sizes. I'm only 5 foot 6. How tall are you macp? And I need to sweet talk my wife!!
I don't know how tall @macp is but in my experience it'd suit someone between 5' 10" and 6' 1".

I'm 5' 11" and a bit, and a 57cm frame is generally just right for me. In fact, I'd be over this like a rash if I were in the market for a +1.

Last edited:
OP
OP
macp

macp

Guru
I really like it..........I'm crap with bike sizes. I'm only 5 foot 6. How tall are you macp? And I need to sweet talk my wife!!
Thanks for that Im 5`11 but I always found it a little bit long for me but then im not overly long in the upper body or arms.

Top Bottom