KASK Bambino 2014 TT Helmet w/ Mirrored Visor Upgrade

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Kask Bambino 2014
Medium (recommended head size 55-58cm but I recon there is scope to go a bit further either way)
Black with While Stripe & White Kask Decals
Mirrored Visor Upgrade
New 2014 visor with riveted magnets that will not drop off, rather than the old style with glued magnets which used to drop off all the time. This also helps to prevent steaming up of the visor as it creates a small vent.
All original boxes, helmet bag and documentation included.
Worn once, condition as new.

Looks like this:

130902-2347-bambino2014.jpg

Worn once for one club 10, most comfortable TT helmet I have ever worn, with loads of adjustability and a very nice leatherette chin strap. By far the highest quality lid I've had, I am selling it because I have 3 TT helmets and I always use the same one because it tests fastest for me. Plus I need the cash to pay for a coaching course, so something has to go :smile:

TT helmets are very individual and what is fastest for me, is unlikely to be the fastest for someone else. Which is where the KASK excels, it may well not be the fastest TT helmet on the market for any one rider, but it is very fast for a large variety of people and different TT positions, i.e. it is very versatile unlike many long tailed helmets therefore it is a very good purchase if you do not have the facilities (power meter and good field testing methods or wind tunnel) to ascertain exactly which helmet is faster for you, it will be fast! Also very good for riders that look around a lot or can't keep their head still in a tucked position and look down at their Garmin a lot. I bought it on the recommendation of a Team GB rider who asked the wind tunnel staff about helmet choice on my behalf. Oh and if you wear glasses, it is pretty good as you can put the helmet on with your glasses in place then put the visor over the top unlike most visored helmets where use with glasses is either a pain in the arse or completely impossible. Visor can be pulled off and turned upside down and mounted on the helmet out of the way quickly and easily while moving if you need to remove it for ventilation on very hot days etc.

I paid £270 for it, with mirror visor upgrade, it was meant to be £300 with standard clear visor, I got a discount on it to get it with mirrored visor for £270. I am asking for ~£220 + postage,

Top Bottom