It's Hello from me!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
Hi Everybody. My name isn't Hugh but I have been into cycling for longer than I care to mention. I mainly ride road bikes slowly but have been known to ride inappropriately old mountain bikes over Cannock Chase from time to time. I have just finished a rebuild on one of the MTBs and it only took 3 weeks to get the damned cantilever brakes working properly (at all!).

Look out for me in South Staffordshire or Shropshire on my regular rides. I'm hoping to keep a small amount of fitness through the Winter. This will start once I have shifted the kids' latest viral offering!

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:welcome:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Welcome not-Hugh :hello:

OP
OP
Hugh Manatee

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
Thanks for the warm welcome every one. I'll start putting up some pics of my fleet once I have a few more posts to my name. I have a Gazelle TT bike and a fillet brazed MTB amongst others!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Thanks for the warm welcome every one. I'll start putting up some pics of my fleet once I have a few more posts to my name. I have a Gazelle TT bike and a fillet brazed MTB amongst others!
You do realise that you are now going to get referred to as 'not-Hugh' for ever more now :smile:
Looking forward to the piccies.

Top Bottom