Is anybody else freaked out by older

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

adult identical twins????

Sitting having lunch and a pair in their mid 50's came in.

Both had the same glasses on
Both were wearing black jeans
Both had on Timberland boots
Both had the same type of fur lines leather pilot jackets on

And both had moustaches like this

drz150.jpg

I find at that age dressing the same freakier than clowns. And in anyones books clowns are FREAKY!!!!!!

Noodley

It would be even freakier if you were having lunch in your kitchen...xx(

Globalti

Legendary Member
Yes, I went into an ironmongers once and was amazed to see that the two shopkeepers were identical twin men in their sixties. They looked exactly like the Thompson twins in Tintin; identical brown warehouse coats, same shirts and ties, little black moustaches, black hair and really obvious ginger toupées perched on their heads like walnut whirls.

I couldn't believe they were real so while I was waiting to be served I had a good shufty around for the hidden camera.

They looked like these guys:

thomson_and_thompson.jpg

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Noodley said:
It would be even freakier if you were having lunch in your kitchen...xx(

It certainly would. Luckily it was in town. Freaky so they were.

Bet I end up dreaming about them tonight!

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Lisa21 said:
The fact you were out having lunch may explain it. Liquid one was it??:biggrin:

For once no. I was on soda and lime :wacko:

I've always been the same. They always freak me out adult twins.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I know a pair of young adult female identical twins and the boyfriend of one of them. They are ex-pupils of mine. I bumped into the boyfriend and his partner in a local supermarket and as a chatted to them a bizarre relationship unfolded. When the female partner has to go away for residential training, her twin moves in with her sister's boyfriend and takes on the cooking, cleaning and laundry. I didn't dare ask what else she takes on....

There are around eight sets of identical twins in my school and they all dress and style themselves as identical twins.

Sometimes it takes several years to spot that a set of twins exists in a large school as one might only cross paths with one of them in the classroom and the pair are never seen together. I've chastised the wrong twin on more than one occasion when I was unaware of the existence of 'the other one'.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

vernon said:
I know a pair of young adult female identical twins and the boyfriend of one of them. They are ex-pupils of mine. I bumped into the boyfriend and his partner in a local supermarket and as a chatted to them a bizarre relationship unfolded. When the female partner has to go away for residential training, her twin moves in with her sister's boyfriend and takes on the cooking, cleaning and laundry. I didn't dare ask what else she takes on....

There are around eight sets of identical twins in my school and they all dress and style themselves as identical twins.

Sometimes it takes several years to spot that a set of twins exists in a large school as one might only cross paths with one of them in the classroom and the pair are never seen together. I've chastised the wrong twin on more than one occasion when I was unaware of the existence of 'the other one'.

That's a bit weird to sat the least.

Saying that though I know I said they freak me out but maybe not this pair :biggrin::laugh:

jakavinsek_006.jpg

Top Bottom