Hudle 7" tablet for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As the title says , hudle 7"tablet for sale ,selling as now use bigger laptop that mrs roadrash bought me for Christmas.
Cracking little tablet that was used mainly for kindle app, Kodi and eurosport player, it has micro HDMI socket that I used to link it up to the big tv, lead will be included with sale as will case with keyboard as pictured,
Tablet is in very good condition with no scratches , chips or cracks to screen , it will come in original box with usb charging lead, extras include HDMI cable and protective case with usb keyboard,
Hudle will be reset to factory settings which means that eurosport player and kodi will be removed,can be easily reinstalled by new owner.

£40.00

I would prefer collection (I could meet halfway) IMG_0349.JPG IMG_0348.JPG IMG_0350.JPG IMG_0351.JPG IMG_0352.JPG from wigan due to possible damage in transit but will pack well if postage is required.

also advertised else where.

Last edited:
I think you need to give people info on the state of the battery - how long it takes to charge these days and how long the battery now lasts. These things degrade - my Samsung tab from a similar era now lasts half as long as it used to on a charge.

Not trying to queer your sale at all - better for you and the sale that you provide the info.

I agree that it is a great little tab - I was a bit put out that Tesco decided to stop the line - ideal for cycle touring - damn tough.

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
Thanks @Blue Hills , battery takes about 1 hour 30 mins to charge from dead to full , how long it lasts obviously depends on what your using it for , eg reading on kindle app will obviously last longer than say watching eurosport, I haven't found battery life to be an issue, nor have I timed it.

Top Bottom