how much would this go for?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bladesman73

Über Member
Bit of guidance pls. If i were to sell my merida 904 racelite 2013 model, has 105 shifters and rear derailleur, ultegra rear cassette and chain,new tiagra bb, and stock alex rims wheels with 105 hubs (i have zondas as well but not selling them),in immaculate condition bar a few small marks on chainstay area..what would i expect to get for it? It cost me £1000 new in dec2012...thoughts pls

vickster

Legendary Member
£500 perhaps. Ultimately what someone who wants to buy a 3 year old roadbike wants to pay for it. Sounds like its stock. The new parts you mention are consumables not upgrades

How many miles has it done? How worn are the rims for example

The size may be beneficial or detrimental to its saleability as well, and your willingness to courier etc

Maybe see what similar bikes have sold for on fleabay

OP
OP
bladesman73

bladesman73

Über Member
Thanks for the reply. Not done loads of miles on it, rims show no real wear, wheels are true. Not sure if i want to sell as with the zondas on its a lovely bike to ride..however been looking at some merckx bikes and only way to appease the wife would be to sell the merida and use money for deposit etc..

bigjim

Legendary Member
I missed out on a bid on a Carbon Boardman with just 100 miles on the clock. As new. It went for £480. I think they are made by Merida.

Top Bottom