How do from a Yorkshireman :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ey up everyone, names Ashley/Ash

I've been signed up to the forums for about a week after buying a bike to cycle recreationally on weekends and for some commuting on doctors recommendations to hopefully help with a minor lower back problem, as such I went for a hybrid for the comfort, a Pinnacle Lithium 5 to be exact and enjoying the ride so far.

Hope your all well

(updated forgot to give my name life a daft'n)

Last edited:

Osprey

Guru
Hi & welcome. Enjoy your cycling:welcome:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Ey up fella (or lass)
Al maybe se thee!

Another Yorkshire man who suffers with a lower back problem here, but I find cycling helps me, so hopefully it will help you too. Where abouts in Gods county are you?

OP
OP
DayTripper90

DayTripper90

Ey up, how's tha doin?

(Mancunian living in Yorkshire and trying to blend in)
haha aye not bad ta ...and well to some people we northerners all sound the same so you might fool some people just not us native yorkshire folk, my GF being a southerner once said she had a friend from manchester who had an accent just like mine when we first met :dry: it's been 2 years n still don't let her live it down.

Mrs M

Guru
:welcome: Hello

OP
OP
DayTripper90

DayTripper90

thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I also forgot to give my name what a tool, It's Ashley

Ey up fella (or lass)
Al maybe se thee!

Another Yorkshire man who suffers with a lower back problem here, but I find cycling helps me, so hopefully it will help you too. Where abouts in Gods county are you?

I'm a fella from West Yorkshire, more specifically Leeds, I imagine Hornsea is probably a much more relaxing place to ride through than Leeds rush our traffic I envy you
Scapegoat Hill

Seems to be a fair few Yorkshire folk on here, I knew I joined the right forums :laugh:

Last edited:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I'm a fella from West Yorkshire, more specifically Leeds, I imagine Hornsea is probably a much more relaxing place to ride through than Leeds rush our traffic I envy you
I'm originally from West Yorkshire, like many over here :thumbsup: Born & bred in Bradford, moved over here over 10 years ago & don't miss the traffic, or the hills ^_^

Top Bottom