Hiya!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ricardo46

Greetings! My name is richard I'm 46 live in dumfries and got over 44 miles this morning Just started road cycling this year ,can't believe I've left this so late in my life Training for big mile sportives any advice would be most welcome !!!!
Using sensa Toscana custom and Carrera gryphon for shopping
Thanks !

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hello. Welcome to the forum :welcome:

Ganymede

Veteran
Hi Ricardo, you will meet many roadies will good training advice on here.... I'm not one of them but I'm pleased to meet you anyway!

OP
OP
Ricardo46

Ricardo46

Hi
Thanks! I'm not known for making wise decisions but signed up at last for the Moffat talla sportive (44mile) on a hilly course For a minute, I really wanted to do the 72 mile(very hilly) haven't got the guts for that yet

Mind you the weather looks crap ,never mind!

Drago

Legendary Member
Greetings and welcome to another 46 year old Richard!

Hyslop

Veteran
Hi
Might've seen you the other day ,the clouds actually cleared off (that's unusual for this side of the solway !)
You could well have done,Im the brightly coloured object moving slowly way over yonder around Silloth,Kirkbride,Port Carlisle area.I know what you mean about the clouds though,it was a bit murky today,and I know people in Silloth who,if they can see Criffel,get frightened and think the world is about to end!

Top Bottom