Hi y'all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveiow

Hi,
I'm Steve and I'm new on here, just thought I'd pop in to say hello.
I've lived in canford heath in poole for 9 years and never ventured on the 'Heath' so what better way to do it than on a bike. I've just signed up on the cycle to work scheme and am just days away from collecting my new bike, I haven't rode a bike in 15+ years so just hoping I can remember how to do it.. Lol

stan leyden

:welcome: Steve

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi and :welcome: Steve.

OP
OP
steveiow

steveiow

Just a quick update.. After waiting for over a month for my certificate from the cyclescheme I called them to see what was going on.. The response I got from the person I spoke to and her attitude towards me for daring to ask why it was taking them so long enraged me to the point that I cancelled the whole thing.. Maybe I might have been a bit hasty there :/..

But.. On a brighter note I've just ordered a calibre two two and some safety gear and security chain etc etc.. Should all be with me by Friday... Getting all excited again now..

Roll on Friday..

Ern1e

Über Member
Hi and welcome Steve and just remember "it's like riding a bike" you never forget lol, The biggest differnece you may find is in the technology of bikes these days so much better than 15 years ago not that I mind riding the 1980 Raliegh that I have,on which the brakes are no match for the more modern ones lol.

RowZ

Still at large
Hi,
I'm Steve and I'm new on here, just thought I'd pop in to say hello.
I've lived in canford heath in poole for 9 years and never ventured on the 'Heath' so what better way to do it than on a bike. I've just signed up on the cycle to work scheme and am just days away from collecting my new bike, I haven't rode a bike in 15+ years so just hoping I can remember how to do it.. Lol
Welcome Steve - only joined on Sat myself. You won't forget - it 's like riding a bike...

Top Bottom