Hi from the Peaks.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jason945

Hi all,

Just came across this forum while searching for reviews on the bike I already own(?). I have been MTB-ing for a few years, but, not in any serious capacity. Unfortunately, over the years my knees have taken a hammering and I have started to develop arthritis so I am concentrating on road miles, while I have some knees left.
I completed the Brewin Dolphin Peaks Tour and live in the south of the beautiful Peak District National Park, where going anywhere is a climb.
Only just moved here from the flatlands of Nottinghamshire so seeking slow but steady riding partners...
Thanks for the add.

Jay

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hello and welcome :welcome:

OP
OP
Jason945

Jason945

Hello and welcome Jay. Sorry about the knees. Weren't a carpet fitter by any chance were you?

No Mate, not a carpet fitter, squaddie in my younger days and a bit lacksadaisical with my personal osteo care:laugh:
Seriously, stuff from my formative years coming back to haunt me, just as I have had my first nipper (I'm 47:hyper:)

Thanks for all the welcomes.

U

User32269

:welcome: from Liverpool. Your in beautiful part of the world, great riding.

And

Fun sponge
Amongst others, Matlock CC run Monday morning ride that is 'steady': http://www.matlockcyclingclub.org.uk
Have a look through the Newsletters and on the forum.

Top Bottom