Hi from South West

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MEB204

Regular
Hi,

I am a fairly irregular cyclist, I enjoy getting out on my bike when I can, but this can vary loads. I do a lot of other sports which means time is always limited.

I did my first cycle tour in September, Brussels to Paris, self supported - fantastic experience and I am looking to do more. We took it easy, long lunch breaks, diversions to beer towns, lunchtime refreshments and approx 85km per day. I was pretty loaded up as once we reached Paris I had a run planned which meant bringing extra kit just for this - but worth it in my eyes.

Off the bike currently as getting knee pain, so a trip back to the bike shop to have my fit tweaked is in order. Luckily I can work out the pain is just cycling related as no problems running (3 marathons in the last 3 months).

I also work for BHF and organise fundraising cycling events - I will post up whats coming up in case any of you fancy taking on one of our challenges - we have something for most of you (I hope!)

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
There are quite a few AUK randonnées in the Southwest if you fancy riding longer stuff.

Top Bottom