Hi from Hull!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sar9999

Hi, I'm new to cycling and looking for a cycling buddy near Hull to go out with and hopefully increase the distance I can cycle.

midlife

Guru
Welcome :smile:

I'm originally from Hull but left in 1978....I hope you find a buddy or join a club :smile:

Shaun

OP
OP
Sar9999

Sar9999

Hi Shaun,
Thanks - I thought about clubs and might do that eventually but I was hoping to find someone to go out with during the week rather than weekends initially. I also thought I might struggle with cycling distance with other members. At that moment I've only managed 20 miles max.
Sarah

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Hi, there's quite a few from Hull on here. I'm not far away :okay: there's a few local clubs, which may be the best way to increase your distance & meet other local cyclists

midlife

Guru
Hi Shaun,
Thanks - I thought about clubs and might do that eventually but I was hoping to find someone to go out with during the week rather than weekends initially. I also thought I might struggle with cycling distance with other members. At that moment I've only managed 20 miles max.
Sarah

If you don't fancy a club is there anybody at work / friend that rides a bike that you get on with about the same stage.. if you hook up with someone who is a lot better then it can be s bit disheartening. Hence the suggestion of a club with beginners.

Whereabouts in Hull are you? Bitd I worked for Cliff Pratt Cycles.

Shaun

OP
OP
Sar9999

Sar9999

If you don't fancy a club is there anybody at work / friend that rides a bike that you get on with about the same stage.. if you hook up with someone who is a lot better then it can be s bit disheartening. Hence the suggestion of a club with beginners.

Whereabouts in Hull are you? Bitd I worked for Cliff Pratt Cycles.

Shaun
I'm in the Avenues area.

OP
OP
Sar9999

Sar9999

Hi, there's quite a few from Hull on here. I'm not far away :okay: there's a few local clubs, which may be the best way to increase your distance & meet other local cyclists
Ok, thanks for the advice.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I am from Hull. Now living in Denmark.

Sarah, there is a bike club that runs from Cliff Pratts on Spring Bank I believe. Drop in and ask them. They will be happy to advise you.

Top Bottom