Hi from East Sussex, new road biker

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ambitionator

Hi, I'm new to cycling, I've got myself a '2015 specialized diverge sport' after chatting to the guy in the shop as this suited me to what I want it for.
Mainly for road riding, but I can also attach racks for light touring etc.
I have some questions, but I will post them in the relevant categories, just thought I would say hi.
Is anyone in the same area and can recommend any routes?

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Not from your area, but:welcome: to CC!

Ganymede

Veteran
Hi, I'm new to cycling, I've got myself a '2015 specialized diverge sport' after chatting to the guy in the shop as this suited me to what I want it for.
Mainly for road riding, but I can also attach racks for light touring etc.
I have some questions, but I will post them in the relevant categories, just thought I would say hi.
Is anyone in the same area and can recommend any routes?
East Sussex is lovely - a lot of cars on the big roads though. I haven't cycled there but I recently bought a book of cycle rides in my area (west Kent, not far!) and that sort of information that you can browse on paper is really useful in my opinion. I have rellies in Ashdown Forest which is absolutely beautiful.

rd83

Just registered myself, also in East Sussex, first road bike too. Some lovely quiet roads around the Pevensey Levels, Herstmonceux and Wartling, but as the name suggests, mostly flat!

OP
OP
ambitionator

ambitionator

Just registered myself, also in East Sussex, first road bike too. Some lovely quiet roads around the Pevensey Levels, Herstmonceux and Wartling, but as the name suggests, mostly flat!
I may see you out there then, as I'm in Langney :bicycle: :thumbsup:

rd83

I may see you out there then, as I'm in Langney :bicycle: :thumbsup:
Let's hope so! A trip to Chilley Farm Shop is always a nice for a tea / coffee

Top Bottom