hi from Bedfordshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robing

Über Member
Hi, I am a keen cyclist and have 4 bikes. An old MTB, aluminium and carbon road bikes and a tourer. It's touring that I'm really into, did my first solo unsupported tours this summer to Ireland and Spain. I loved it and have really got the bug! Looking forward to chatting to you, looks like a fun site.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Hi, I am a keen cyclist and have 4 bikes. An old MTB, aluminium and carbon road bikes and a tourer. It's touring that I'm really into, did my first solo unsupported tours this summer to Ireland and Spain. I loved it and have really got the bug! Looking forward to chatting to you, looks like a fun site.
:welcome: Irelands gorgeous innit. :biggrin:

OP
OP
robing

robing

Über Member
Thanks for your replies! I need to get my finger out and write up my travels :smile: Yes Ireland was superb. Started in Rosslare, went all the way down to Mizen Head then up the west coast to Malin Head and then across the top to Belfast.

OP
OP
robing

robing

Über Member

OP
OP
robing

robing

Über Member
Did a couple of nice rides this week. Just 30 milers from home, making the most of this lovely late summery weather cos it looks like it's all going to change!

Top Bottom