hi from bangor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidphilips

Phil Pip
hi from bangor, been watching forum for a wile now and just thought its about time i said hi, love bikes down to 4 bikes and always prefer a bike to a car, cycle most days and fix bikes for friends.spend money on bikes is money well spent.ttfn everyone.

Nicelinice

Gosh everyone should be welcomed so...:welcome:

mustang1

Legendary Member
Down to 4 bikes? How many have you had?

Guess it's hilly around your parts and you ride daily. Wouldn't wanna race you! :smile:

OP
OP
davidphilips

davidphilips

Phil Pip
Down to 4 bikes? How many have you had?

Guess it's hilly around your parts and you ride daily. Wouldn't wanna race you! :smile:
thanks for all the really appreciate them.
i had 15 bikes at one time but my single garage was full to the roof, and found myself only using a few so down to 4 and still have to stop looking for more.

as for racing mustang thanks but you would probably be as quick if not faster, i had a race today with a moped best fun i had in years on a bike this little moped type of motorcycle passed me on a hill about 7 miles away from home on a carriageway and i caught up on the straight and passed him only for the moped to pass me again at another hill went on like that for miles i dont think i could have cycled any faster if the devil and all his demons had been after me great fun and i managed to come in a close second, great stuff.

Top Bottom