Hi everybody from sunny Algarve

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just started cycling after a break of almost 2 years with my new scott carbon cr1 road bike. We are a group of about 14 people and we do cycle every wednesdays at 9.00 am around 85 km.This winter the weather as been great for cycling and we are doing now 3 times a week, wednesday, friday and sunday, good enough to keep us fit. Cheers!...

Just started cycling after a break of almost 2 years with my new scott carbon cr1 road bike. We are a group of about 14 people and we do cycle every wednesdays at 9.00 am around 85 km.This winter the weather as been great for cycling and we are doing now 3 times a week, wednesday, friday and sunday, good enough to keep us fit. Cheers!...
hi and a very jealous welcome to you:welcome:

colly

Re member eR
Hi, Welcome along.

I'm not jealous either. Much. Had a good few holidays in your neck of the woods. Great roads to ride on even if the only bike I had was a crock from a local hire shop.

If When I come again I'll see if I can sneak my bike along without the Mrs noticing. :thumbsup:

Welcome, it's good to have you here :hello:
Thanks mate!... Big hug for you!...

Dave7

Legendary Member
Hi.
From the sounds of it you are in serious need of some coaching. Now as it happens I have 3 weeks free.......all you need to do is provide the accomodation (on suite of course:rolleyes:), all food and some beer money........about £25.00 per night will do it.
In return I will give you all the coaching we can fit into 30 minutes.
When you have my flight tickets let me know and I will give you the address to send them.

If by any chance you dont accept this 'once-in-a-lifetime-offer.........then just enjoy your cycling:bicycle:

Hi.
From the sounds of it you are in serious need of some coaching. Now as it happens I have 3 weeks free.......all you need to do is provide the accomodation (on suite of course:rolleyes:), all food and some beer money........about £25.00 per night will do it.
In return I will give you all the coaching we can fit into 30 minutes.
When you have my flight tickets let me know and I will give you the address to send them.

If by any chance you dont accept this 'once-in-a-lifetime-offer.........then just enjoy your cycling:bicycle:

Hi Dave7, i wish i could offer you all that!... But nevermind, i 'll be enjoying my cycling like before.
As soon as i get the euromillions big prize i'll let you know and we can have a deal. Cheers!...

Dave7

Legendary Member
Hi Dave7, i wish i could offer you all that!... But nevermind, i 'll be enjoying my cycling like before.
As soon as i get the euromillions big prize i'll let you know and we can have a deal. Cheers!...

Some people just dont recognize a good deal when it's offered them:tongue:.

Top Bottom