Hi and a hello ♥

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andie-Priscilla

Just saying hello because I don't like lurking in doorways. I have cycled for a few decades now. Mostly for practicalities but I've also ridden a few longer rides the last few years. I ride a hybrid bike but also own a racer too, both are run v run down and poorly lol. I love getting about by bike, it's the best transport in the world! x

arch684

Veteran
Hello and welcome to the forum

Paul.G.

Just a bloke on a bike!
Just saying hello because I don't like lurking in doorways. I have cycled for a few decades now. Mostly for practicalities but I've also ridden a few longer rides the last few years. I ride a hybrid bike but also own a racer too, both are run v run down and poorly lol. I love getting about by bike, it's the best transport in the world! x
Hello and welcome, there are loads of good videos on YouTube to help you get the bikes back into shape

Welcome to CC. Totally agree with you THE best transport invented. Mike.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
:welcome: to CC. I adore my bikes and would rather ride them than drive the car.

ScotiaLass

Guru
:welcome:
I am favouring my hybrid bike more and more these days - I can pop to town or Tesco and carry stuff in the panniers.
I do love tooling about on my mountain bike as well though :wub:

Top Bottom