Hi All, new road biker East Sussex!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rd83

Hi All,

I've just got my hands on my first road bike. I have been using a hybrid for the last couple of years, but have made the switch as I would like to push on it a bit. I am primarily a runner, but like the idea of using a bike for some cross training and a duathlon or two.

I have bought myself a nice Felt F85 Tiagra, after spending many weeks reading reviews, visiting bike shops, asking friends etc. Pleased with my decision, time will tell but great value I think.

I have only done a quick shakedown ride after putting together and it feels great. Got to 25 mph (according to Strava) without really pushing, though if I'm honest any more scares me - guess that's something I will have to get used to!

paul04

Über Member
Welcome to the website :smile:

OP
OP
rd83

rd83

Done 8 miles (I know, just 8) in my lunch break (I work at home) and nothing fell off, me included! First go with the SPD pedals too.

Last edited by a moderator:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Hi All,

I've just got my hands on my first road bike. I have been using a hybrid for the last couple of years, but have made the switch as I would like to push on it a bit. I am primarily a runner, but like the idea of using a bike for some cross training and a duathlon or two.

I have bought myself a nice Felt F85 Tiagra, after spending many weeks reading reviews, visiting bike shops, asking friends etc. Pleased with my decision, time will tell but great value I think.

I have only done a quick shakedown ride after putting together and it feels great. Got to 25 mph (according to Strava) without really pushing, though if I'm honest any more scares me - guess that's something I will have to get used to!
You East Sussex boys are a bit vague about where you live!
I'm not shy about being from Brighton, East Sussex :biggrin:

ambitionator

You East Sussex boys are a bit vague about where you live!
I'm not shy about being from Brighton, East Sussex :biggrin:
Eastbourne :hello:

Sorry for the delayed replies all my posts are being moderated!

Not by rich and his mates, eh!

upload_2014-10-1_17-40-35.jpeg

Top Bottom